Friday, January 31, 2014

Coffee Fairy Hat

I have some GREAT news. Etsy is finally allowing INSTANT DOWNLOADS. I am going to switch over to that today. That means you won't have to wait for me to get to the computer and e-mail you the pattern. You will be able to get it as soon as your payment goes through. Yay!

Ok now for your viewing pleasure ;)


This pattern is available for Instant Download in my Etsy Shop for $3.00



February 14th this Triangle Dice Bag pattern will be available for Free. Keep checking back here for new stuffage :) If you would like to learn how to Crochet, I have How to Crochet videos on youtube. I will be releasing a new video every Friday. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi April! I've been a big fan of your patterns for a long time now. I am so happy to see you doing videos, publishing and adding new content to your website :D

AprilDraven said...

Tracy: Thanks! I hit a rut there for a while, but I am back now :)