Friday, October 21, 2011

Cutie Kitty Pattern

My daughter loves cats. So I made this for her. Right now she is learning how to read and there is something called RAZ-Kids that she does on the computer for school. She can gain levels by reading the stories they have. When she reads she gains points. A bar will fill up just like an experience bar in a video game. I have been crocheting her stuff for every level she gets. A star or a ball whatever color she wants. She seems to like that. She is on her last level so I wanted to make her something special so I came up with this. She named it Cutie. So now she has to work hard so she can play with it. Motivation is key ;D Also I can make one of these in about 2 hours, depending on how distracted I am. I am thinking I will make a whole bunch more in different colors for stocking suffers ;) I didn't add a nose or mouth because it looked so cute with just eyes. If I do one in another color I might add to it. It's kinda hard to get details on a black stuffed animal. What do you think? I have the pattern available in my Etsy Store for $3.00 if anyone is interested.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Areyou still selling these older patterns?